Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Top Ten Characters Who Are ... CATS!

It's Top Ten Tuesday and also Cat Tuesday, so I couldn't resist combining the two today.

My favorite cat characters:



1. Hamweenie from The Amazing Hamweenie by Patty Bowman



2. Fat Cat from What Will Fat Sit On? by Jan Thomas



3. Fabian from Hondo And Fabian by Peter McCarty



4. Pete the Cat from Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes by Eric Litwin and James Dean



5. Prin from Fashion Cats



6. Junkyard Cat (aka, Special Agent Jack Bauer) from the TV series It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

7. Grimalkin from The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa

8. Maruman from The Obernewtyn Chronicles by Isobelle Carmody

9. The Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland



10. The Aristocats

Bonus photo of Emmy and Kaia:



6 comments:

TP said...

Ha! You totally made my me smile with this cute post.

Tanya Patrice
Girlxoxo.com

molly wetta said...

I love this post! But have you not read Sabriel by Garth Nix? Moffat is THE BEST talking magical cat!

Lenore Appelhans said...

Molly, I have not! I shall have to check it out. I also heard there's a talking cat in Kafka on the Shore by Murukami.

bermudaonion said...

You and Daniel need to write a cat book!

Becca said...

So adorable! I didn't do this week's post because I couldn't think of anything original. Glad you did, it made my day!

Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction said...

So cute! Love it!

Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction