Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Library Thing Tuesday (34) + Pic of Emmy

Tuesday Thingers has a new home at Wendi's Book Corner. Many thanks again to Marie at Boston Bibliophile for starting up the meme and hosting for a remarkable 33 weeks. This week's question is: Here is a list of the main areas of Library Thing:

1. Home (http://www.librarything.com/, before you log in)
2. Home (once you log in, contains Your Home, Your Profile, Connections, Recommendations, Reviews, Statistics, Clouds, Gallery, Memes)
3. Profile (Recent activity, tags, comments, members with your books)
4. Your Library
5. Your Tags
6. Add Books
7. Talk
8. Groups
9. Local
10. Search
11. Zeitgeist (Stats, Top Lists)
12. Tools (Widgets, Store)
13. Blog


What area are you most familiar with? What area is your favorite? What area are you curious about? Are there any that you have not really looked at?

I most often use my logged in homepage, my profile, my library, add books, groups, and search. I am familiar with all the areas though, except local.

************************

It always amuses me how many expressions cats have. The following expression is one we call "bratty kitty":


13 comments:

Alea said...

Ooh I wouldn't want to cross her!

Ladytink_534 said...

Yep, they almost always let you know what they're thinking don't they?

bermudaonion said...

Emmy looks like she got in the liquor cabinet.

Anonymous said...

I think Emmy looks like she's about to start hissing and spitting - definitely bratty!

Alyce said...

What a funny picture!

nadine said...

Bermudaonion-- and it isn't even New Year's Eve yet, I guess she got a head start.

=)
TruBlu

Linda said...

Emmy could rival Muffin with that face!

Wendi said...

LOL - Hope bratty kitty isn't swiping at you! Beautiful cat!

I'm starting to look a little closer at the Local tab as almost no one has any info on it!

Thanks for participating in Tuesday Thingers this week!

Happy New Year ~ Wendi

Ali said...

Yikes! Scary kitty!

The Ranger's Apprentice book arrived yesterday. Ben was thrilled! He still has to read 3 and 4 but he's totally motivated now. Thank you!

Melissa said...

That is quite a look!

Anonymous said...

Was Emmy complaining that she didn't get everything she wanted for Christmas?

Here's my Tuesday Thingers.

Korianne said...

You took the toilet paper away from Emmy didn't you? lol, bratty kitty, I am going to have to use that one!

Darlene said...

lol-great pic of Emmy. It made me laugh-she doesn't look very happy at all.